Saturday, August 2, 2008

Where have I been???

Wow! I can't believe that it has been a whole year since I last posted. Yikes! In the past year I have been pretty busy. Quite a few pairs of socks have been made. A sweater from the book "Big Girl Knits" has been started. Sock Madness 2008 came and went (I didn't get past the first round again this year, but I still had fun). A blanket for my new niece was made in very loud "Aunt Ann" type colors. I started talking to and seeing a new guy. I started a new job (coincidentally the same day that my niece was born)-which has been keeping me VERY busy lately. And I signed up for a mystery shawl KAL designed by Renee of Goddess Knits (http://www.bopeepswoolshop.com/zencart/) for her anniversary. It is a circular/PI type shawl and I am just beginning clue #4 out of 5 total.

I'm hoping to get some new project pics up soon as well as begin blogging on a more regular basis.

I shall return!!! (Is that a threat or a promise?? I'll let you decide.)

No comments: