Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Now what???

Well, the Olympics are under way and as always I'm thinking about my Grandpa Steel. What would he think about all of this? I have always wished that I could have heard his stories about his Olympic experiences from him, but that was not meant to be I guess.

On a more fun note, I have signed up for Dish Rag Tag 2008 from Yarn Miracle's blog. It sounds like a lot of fun, and I could use a little fun in my life right now. I'm still working on my mystery shawl, but it feels like not much progress is being made since it takes about 45 minutes to complete one pattern row (if I don't mess up a pattern repeat that is). I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a picture within the next week or so.

The really odd (and truly random) new thing going on is that I have signed up for a Fantasy Football League. It's been set up by the guy that I'm seeing and I think it will be a lot of fun--even though I know next to nothing about football

1 comment:

Lapdog Creations said...

Hi Ann ... we're all getting antsy over on the Dish Rag Tag forum... we saw you got the box yesterday, but haven't tagged the next person yet... please come and update us!!!

GO TEAM!