Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Classes are done!

Ok, they were done last week, but I was too busy cleaning and doing things that I had ignored while working on my paper and my take-home final to celebrate. The last couple of days have been great--all I've done is work and knit (too bad I can't combine the two somehow). I've made a baby hat for a cousin who just had a baby and I've been working on 2 different socks from Sock Madness. I have the pointed edging almost done for sock#2 of the Painted Madness sock-it'll go much faster once the edging is done and the stitches for the cuff are picked up. I had the first sock of Mad Weave down to past the heel turn and thought it was looking a little small, so I tried it on. Yep-too small for me! So frogged the whole thing and started over with more stitches--looking much better this time. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have time to get some pictures posted here so ya'll can get an idea of what I've been working on.

No comments: